Arrival in Cochin; Drive to Munnar (150 km / 4 Hours):- After your arrival at Kochi Airport or Kochi Railway Station, You will be warmly greeted by our tour guides or representatives. Proceed to hop into the Vehicle for a scenic road trip to Munnar Enjoy the views of the mesmerizing Western Ghats and small towns along the three-hour drive from Kochi to Munnar. Visit Cheeyappara Waterfall, Valara Waterfalls, and Kallar en route to Munnar. Upon your arrival in Munnar, check into your hotel.Overnight in Munnar.
- Cochin international Airport
- Hotel Name
- After breakfast proceed to Local tour in Munnar and surroundings. Local sightseeing of Munnar includes visit to Mattupetty Dam, Kundale Lake and Echo pointRajamalai were the rarest species of mountain goat, "Nilgiri Thars", can be spotted, Tea Museum, Kundala Lake, Top station is one of another tourist interesting place. Relax rest of the day. Overnight is at hotel in Munnar
- After a delightful morning meal, check out from munnar and you will be proceed ing to the most beautiful attractions in Thekkady / Periyar wild life sanctuary.After Reaching Thekkady, check in to the hotel/resort. After getting fresh and some rest attractions like spice plantations, Boat ride in Periyar Lake and so on. You can also do many activities like elephant ride, bamboo rafting, watch performances of Kathakali, Kalaripayattu and so on.After the local tour in Thekkady back to your hotel and relax.
- After the breakfast served at the hotel, you will be checked out and driven towards Alappuzha also known as “Venice of the east”. After reaching Alappuzha Proceed to the houseboat booked for you, and check-in on arrival in the noon. And have a delicious lunch at the houseboat, and enjoy the rest of the day relaxing on the houseboat as it cruises past scenic backwater canals. Later, at night, relish the lip-smacking flavors of local cuisine for dinner, and spend the night on the houseboat.
- After breakfast check out from the Houseboat and drive to Cochin Airport / railway station (depend on your departure place) for your flight / train back home, feeling contented about a wonderful holiday you spent in the God's Own Country
+91 854 767 9765
Spice Coco Tours & Travels,
PNRA E -28 Mullackal.
Sreekrishna Lane Kowdiar Trivandrum-695003 Telephone: +91 04713592047 +918547679765 +919895939300 +919656227463 +919526633399 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org